- One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
This meal is a no-brainer when it comes to simplicity and taste. To make it, all you need are bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (like thighs or drumsticks), a variety of your favorite vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, and bell peppers), olive oil, and some seasonings like salt, pepper, and herbs. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss the chicken and vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Arrange everything on a baking sheet or oven-safe pan.
- Roast for about 45-50 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, and the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
This classic Italian dish is a breeze to prepare, and it’s incredibly flavorful despite its simplicity. You’ll need spaghetti, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a separate pan, heat olive oil, and sauté minced garlic and red pepper flakes until fragrant.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the garlic oil and garnish with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Sheet Pan Fajitas
Sheet pan meals are the epitome of easy cooking. For these delicious fajitas, you’ll need chicken or beef strips, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, and tortillas. Here’s how to prepare them:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss the protein and vegetables in a bowl with fajita seasoning.
- Spread everything out on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the meat is cooked and the veggies are tender.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings like salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Oven-Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill
Salmon is a healthy and flavorful choice, and it’s incredibly easy to prepare. To make oven-baked salmon with lemon and dill, you’ll need salmon fillets, lemon slices, fresh dill, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Here’s what to do:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then place it on a baking sheet.
- Top each fillet with lemon slices and fresh dill.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Stovetop Quesadillas
Quesadillas are quick and versatile, making them a perfect choice for a simple meal. You’ll need tortillas, shredded cheese, and your choice of fillings (chicken, beef, beans, veggies, etc.). Here’s how to make stovetop quesadillas:
- Place a tortilla in a hot, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle cheese on one half of the tortilla, then add your chosen fillings.
- Fold the tortilla in half, press it down, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until it’s golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole.