Appliance Repair Services for Downtown Columbus & Surrounding Neighborhoods
At Central Ohio Appliance Repair we are proud to see the growth of the downtown Columbus residential market grow at an outstanding pace, with an allure that attracts both young and seasoned professionals as well as families. So how does this affect appliance repair?
New residences are being built and downtown buildings are being converted to condominiums, lofts, and apartments. Older single family and multi-unit houses are being remodeled at an asounding rate. Every home, new or old, requires appliances for the kitchen and laundry room.
Expert Repair of Newer and Older Appliances
At Central Ohio Appliance, our technicians receive regular manufacturer training in new appliance technology in addition to trained expertise in older and modern models. This includes manufacturer repair certification as well as certification for warranty work on newer models for major household brands.
Different types of residences in Downtown Columbus and neighboring areas often pose unique requirements for kitchen and laundry appliances that cater to available space, layout, utility service (electric/gas), and variances from cost-effective to higher end appliance models. Our technicians are trained on specialty space-savers, gas and electric, higher end models that include built-in appliances, as well as standard consumer models.
Appliance Types & Expertise for All Major Manufacturers
Our technicians are trained for all types of home appliances include refrigerators, freezers, icemakers, dishwashers, ranges, stoves, ovens, washing machines, and dryers. Our expertise spans major manufacturers such as Maytag, Kenmore, LG, Perlick, Amana, GE, Kitchenaid, RCA, Viking, Whirlpool, Subzero, Miele, Wolf and many more.
Appliance Repair Technicians Assigned to Specific Areas for Superior Service
Central Ohio Appliance Repair serves all of central Ohio including Columbus and its suburbs. In addition to manufacturer training and appliance repair expertise, our technicians are assigned to specific geographic regions within the Columbus area.
As a result, our technicians are also experts in navigating specific neighborhoods to increase efficiency and significantly reduce travel time to get your repair completed faster.
Our downtown Columbus area also includes neighboring areas that include Clintonville, Short North, German Village, Old Town East, Brewery District, Victorian Village, and Campus.
Our Commitment to our Customers
We are proud to announce our commitment to being the appliance repair company of choice for downtown Columbus residents that provides the professionalism, promptness, reliability and experience that you deserve.
Our Technicians are Fully Trained, Insured professionals with years of experience and all have through background checks.
Many appliance repairs Central Ohio Appliance Repair can help you with include:
- Refrigerator Repair
- Washer & Dryer Repair
- Range & Wall Oven Unit Repair
- Ice Maker Repair
- Under The Counter Ice Maker Repair
- Microwave Oven Repair
- Wine Cooler Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
Service of all major appliance brands
We service all major brands of home appliances including Maytag, Kenmore. GE, Kitchenaid, LG, RCA, Westinghouse, Amana , Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Sub Zero, Viking, Wolfe, Dacor, Miehle, and more.
Many of the condominium and apartment communities located in downtown Columbus that we service include:
- Northbank Condominiums – 300 W Spring St
- Miranova Condominium Association – 1 Miranova Pl Arena District
- Parks Edge Condominiums – 250 W Spring St
- Waterford Tower Condominiums – 155 W Main St
- Burnham Square Condominiums – 250 Daniel Burnham Square
- Carlyles Watch – 100 E Gay St
- Arena District Condominiums – 375 N Front St #150
- City View 3rd Condominiums – 78 E Chestnut St
- 199 South 5th Street Condo – 199 S 5th St
- Lifestyle Communities River – 186 S Front St
- Atrium Lofts – 106 N High St
- Lofts – 221 N Front St
- Hartman Condominiums – 150 E Main St
- Rich Street Lofts – 432 E Rich St
- Sixty Spring – 60 E Spring St
- Rich Street Walk – 579 E Rich St
- The Exchange Urban Lofts – 110 N 3rd St
- 570 Lofts – 570 S Front St
- Vetro Lofts in the Italian Village – 367 Auden Ave
- Dakota – 845 N High St
- Sycamore Place Condominiums – Condominium Complex
- Highpoint on Columbus Commons
- Summit Chase Condominium
- The York on High Loft and Brownstone Condominiums
- Chatham Village Condominium
- 600 Goodale Apartments
- The Whitney Condos, Sales Office
- Riverwatch Tower
- Sixty Spring
- Victorian Manor Condo Associates
- Truberry on Summit
- Alkire Park Condominiums
- River Haven Condominiums
- Olentangy Condominium Associates
- Woodbrook Village Condominium
- Hidden Lake Condominium